Boost Now
General Information





About Only.Mics.Gaming Family

Are you bored of hearing the same speech as there is no shortage of people inviting you to join their discord on here and every other gaming FB group and they all say pretty much the same thing about KD, non-toxic, blah blah blah... But what's different about O.M.G? πŸ‘€

In truth, not a great deal πŸ˜… but we have had a pretty solid server for 1+ years.Β 

We are the O.M.G FamilyπŸ‘Œ.

There has been ups and some downs as with any group, but we at O.M.G weave out the bad apples and keep ourΒ group running smoothly andΒ have a 0% tolerance to any negative vibes. All are welcome.Β 

βœ… We have 100+ members of mixed ability from bots to sweats.

βœ… Members of mixed backgrounds and ages with good coms.

βœ… We run Multiplayer customs every weekend and it's usually carnage and a good laugh.

βœ… We have team up sections so if you're running solo or need 1 more player to make up a quad on warzone, caldera or whatever, you can post in there. 99.9% have mics.

βœ… we even do meet ups and get the community together face to face.Β 

⚠️ Aged 21+ only. 

🌍 We are 80% UK based, with others from around the world filling the other 20%

If you want to join, feel free to message me for a link πŸ’ͺ


Created on May 14, 2023

Boost Now

Platforms Played
Games Played
Made with  β€οΈ   by Xiled, Inc.